- By submitting this form, I agree and abide by all governmental regulations regarding asbestos, lead and other hazardous materials.
- I agree to comply with the ABRA Code of Ethics and the ABRA complaints and appeals process, and pledge myself to the highest standards.
- I agree to restrict the use of my ACBTI to the activities for which the certification has been granted.
- I agree to refrain from using the ACBTI in such a manner as to bring ABRA into disrepute.
- I agree to refrain from making any statements regarding the ACBTI which ABRA may consider misleading or unauthorized.
- I understand that the CBRM certificate remains the property of ABRA. I agree to discontinue the use of all claims to the certification in the event that it is suspended or withdrawn and return to ABRA the ACBTI certificate promptly to ABRA.
- I understand that the application/exam fees are non-refundable.
- I agree to indemnify and hold ABRA harmless and all its agents and employees from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with this application, the ACBTI examination and/or the granting of or failure to grant certification.
- I agree to working with ABRA as an ACBTI in a way that will be mutually supportive and 100% lacking in conflict of interest.