|Certified Bio Recovery Master|
*Current CBRT status is a prerequisite
The CBRM is a Master level credential. This person can provide diversified industry expertise and is the highest-level credential currently available in the industry. *The CBRT is a prerequisite
● They demonstrate knowledge in Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) in Critical Care Environments.
● They are familiar with CDC guidelines for infection control in health care facilities
● Can offer expertise in sanitation of FDA and USDA processing environments.
● They exhibit knowledge in biohazardous and hazardous materials.
● Are familiar with Biological Safety Environments and Pathogen Epidemiology.
● They hold another industry related third party credential
● They are familiar with FDA guidelines for GMP Cleaning and 6+Log Room Space Disinfection procedures for Aseptic Environments.
● Must pass a 100 point proctored exam with a score of 85 or better.
Additional Third Party Certification* (Please See below)
A 4-Year Post-Secondary Degree or its equivalent (30 Credit Hours) In Engineering, Environmental Science/Biology, Public Health, Industrial Hygiene or Related Field of Science
• 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER - Or Equivalent CBRNE, NFPA 472 Training (CURRENT)
(International HAZWOPER Consideration - Evidence of completion of the HAZWOPER Lecture will be considered Equivalent)
• Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Training (CURRENT)
• OSHA 10 or 30hr General Construction or General Industry or International Equivalent.
IICRC HST - Health & Safety Technician, Australia White Card or Canadian CSTS-09
• Five projects that You Have completed that has showed your knowledge, Training and Leadership in the Bio-Recovery Field. This is to include a brief paragraph explaining the issues or peril and how corrective action was implemented.
• Must Have Third Party Accreditation or Training (See Examples Below)