(CBRS) Certified Bio Recovery Supervisor
The CBRS is a supervisory position that enforces the values in the CBRT but demonstrates knowledge in the following *Current CBRT status is a prerequisite
● Advanced disinfection – Log Reduction and Efficacy Compliance Documentation (GLP Studies)
● Exhibits knowledge of application of cleaners and disinfectants.
● Has knowledge of Industry Standards for Scope Development and Estimating Standards.
● Has basic hazardous materials training (OSHA 40Hr HAZWOPER as minimum requirement.)
● Fully understands construction safety practices and OSHA requirements
● Has knowledge of the FEMA Incident Command System.
● Exhibits knowledge of both Medical Waste Disposal and Infectious Waste Disposal according to DOT requirements.
● Must pass a 100 point proctored exam with a score of 85 or better.
CBRS Application Requires Documentation on the following:
Prerequisites to sit for the 100 question exam (85 Or Better Score)
5+ Yrs. in a CBRT role.
A Minimum Of A 2-Year Post-Secondary Degree Or Equivalent (15 Credit Hours) In Engineering, Science, Architecture, Industrial Hygiene Or Related Field Of Science With A Minimum Of Three (3) Years Of Documented Field Experience In Bio-Recovery /Infection Control Remediation.
* 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER - Or Equivalent CBRNE Training (CURRENT)
* Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Training (CURRENT)
* OSHA 10hr or 30hr. General Construction or General Industry Training
* Three project Summaries - BioRecovery Projects that you have overseen, the problems that you encounter and how you handled them.
* Maintenance – Re certify every year by attending ABRA Approved Conferences and Seminars.
15 CE Credits/Year
*Current CBRT status is required to maintain the annual CBRS status. Renewal requires an annual fee of $50.00