Throughout the History of the American BioRecovery Association, ABRA member companies have had to respond to the call of others in need. For 20-Years ABRA member companies have had first-hand experience in the response to the following crisis events.
- Unattended Death (Decomposition)
- Mass-Casualties (Shootings)
- Transportation Accidents (Train, Auto, Bus, and Airlines)
- Outbreak Response (Ebola Crisis)
- Bio-Terrorism (911 Anthrax Attacks)
- Acts of Violence and Terrorism (Murder and Suicide)
Some ABRA members also have a high level of facility Hygiene and general disinfection Experience in the following settings
- Healthcare Facilities (Hospitals,
- Pharmaceutical Plants (Clean-room) & Clandestine Drug Lab decontamination.
- Food Production Facilities
- Laboratories (Biosafety) (Compounding)
Here are some of our stories: