See Terms and Conditions Below
1. EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION AND ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP / $750.00
A. Associate Member Exhibit space (6ft table top) This comes with your Associate Membership. Register by clicking on the link at the top of the page.
If you can not attend as an exhibitor but still want to get the benefits of an Associate Member, please let us know as booth space is limited. contact us
B. Register for the event and select items such as additional attendees, sponsorship or advertising you would like to purchase here
*INCLUDES the following conference items:
(Register for your exhibit table with promotional code provided when your complete the application/renewal and payment.)
- 6’ Exhibitor table at the conference, entrance to all educational sessions*
- Access to the conference registration list and ABRA membership list*
- Welcome reception and Awards/Networking dinner ticket for one attendee*
Additional Associate Member Benefits
- Marketing opportunities throughout the year within the Bio Graph newsletter.
- One Free webinar presentations though out the year marketed to the ABRA membership that count toward CEUs. (Content of webinar must be educational in nature and approved by the Education Committee to be considered for CEUs.)
- Listing in the conference binder given to every attendee
- Associate members are welcome to volunteer on select ABRA committees.
- Listing within the on-line ABRA Buyers Guide.
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- EXHIBIT SPACE: Exhibit Space is allocated in 6/8' tabletop. Conference binder listing, Lock-up room usage and service during non-show hours. Table placement is in the conference room where all Educational sessions take place. Exhibitors are encouraged to interactively join all sessions. ANY EXHIBITOR MAY DISPLAY PRODUCTS FOR SALE ON DAY OF OR PRESENT SHOW SPECIALS. ALL EXHIBITORS WHO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP'S WILL HAVE A 10 MINUTE SPOTLIGHT FOR INTRODUCTIONS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
- PAYMENT TERMS: Assignment of Exhibit Space is on a "first-come, first served" basis. To reserve your Exhibit space please continue the online registration process. In order to be listed in the Conference payment registration must be received by June 1st 2019.
- EXHIBITOR IDENTIFICATION AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Exhibitors will be furnished with identification name badges prior to the conference opening.
- EXHIBIT SPACE EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE INFORMATION: Exhibitor agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by Sponsor or set forth in the IBRS Annual Conference Exhibitor Prospectus which is available under the conference tab. This information may be subject to change. ABRA will notify exhibitors of any changes prior to conference arrival. Complete shipping instructions and information regarding furniture rental, electrical work, telephone installation, labor for erecting exhibits, drayage, etc. will be forwarded to Exhibitors in advance. Exhibitors will be furnished with setup guidelines outlining tasks that their own full-time employees can perform. Electrical service and labor must be provided through the hotel with appropriate ordering forms to be provided. Freight, drayage, furniture and Decorating services will be available through Hotel Services. ABRA assumes no responsibility or liability for any of the foregoing services performed or material delivered.
- ALL LABOR IN CONNECTION WITH INSTALLATION, REMOVAL AND MAINTENANCE OF THE EXHIBITION MUST BE PERFORMED UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE APPROPRIATE UNIONS. EXHIBITORS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BRING FREIGHT IN THROUGH THE LOADING DOCK IF IT IS NOT REGISTERED BY JULY 15th.
- ONLY HAND CARRIED ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED ENTRANCE THROUGH THE HOTEL DOORS. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE IN PLACE AND FULLY ASSEMBLED BY 4:00 p.m. on TUESDAY AUGUST 4th 2019
- Dismantling may not begin until 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday August 6th . All Exhibits must be removed by 7:00 p.m. on August 6th. Materials not removed by this time will be removed by Hotel and put in storage at Exhibitor's expense. Exact hours of installation and dismantling are subject to change at the discretion of Conference Management.
- Exhibit spaces breaking down prior to announcement of Conference closing time, without Conference Management permission, will be subject to a $250 penalty fee added to their ABRA 2018 Exhibit Space rental rate.
- Conference Management reserves the right to change exhibit hours. Exhibitors shall not, during the period of the Conference, conduct or sponsor any classes, seminars, exhibits or similar activities other than those provided in conjunction with IBRS within fifty (50) miles of the Conference without the expressed written consent of Conference Management.
- CANCELLATION: Management will make every effort to assign requested space but does not guarantee such assignment. Space will be assigned on a 1st come, 1st served basis until all exhibit locations are assigned. Cancellation in writing which is postmarked by July 1st, 2019 will result in a 50% refund. Any cancellations received after July 1st,
2019 will result in no refund.
- USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE: All demonstrations or other promotional activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibit space. Sufficient space must be provided, by the Exhibitor with the exhibit space, for the comfort and safety of persons watching demonstrations and other promotional activities. Each Exhibitor is responsible for keeping the aisles near its exhibit free of congestion caused by its demonstrations or other promotions. Conference Coordinator has the sole authority to remove Exhibits, Exhibitor or their personnel from the Exhibit Hall due to their unwillingness to abide by rules & conduct established by Conference Management.
- No interference with light or view of other exhibitors will be permitted. Exhibit Space side railings must remain clear of obstructions into neighboring Exhibit Spaces.
- Exhibitors must display only the goods manufactured, or services rendered by them in their regular course of business and as shown in paragraph 5 herein. No firm or organization not assigned exhibit space will be permitted to solicit business within the exhibit area.
- Conference Management reserves the right to restrict exhibits for any reason become objectionable, and also to prohibit or remove any exhibit which, in the opinion of Conference Management, may detract from the general character of the Conference as a whole, or consist of products or services inconsistent with the purpose of the Conference. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, and anything of a character, which Conference Management deems, is objectionable. In the event of such restriction or removal, ABRA shall not be liable for any refunds or other exhibit expenses. No food or animals may be offered or displayed as part of the Exhibit unless given prior approval by Conference Management.
- The taking of photographs of another Exhibitor's display by any Conference Exhibitor (or Exhibitor's personnel) is not allowed unless prior approval has been granted by said Exhibitor. Photos taken by official ABRA Conference photographer may be used for Conference promotional purposes.
- TAXES AND LICENSES: Exhibitor shall be responsible for obtaining any tax identification numbers and paying all taxes, license fees, or other charges that shall become due to any authority in connection with their activities at the Conference. Each Exhibitor is responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and permits to use music, photographs or other copyrighted material in the Exhibitor's booth, display or demonstration. No exhibitor will be permitted to play, broadcast or have performed any music, or use any other copyrighted material, such as photographs or other artistic works, without first presenting to Conference Management satisfactory proof that the Exhibitor has, or does not need a license to use such music or copyrighted material. The Exhibitor shall remain liable for and shall indemnify and hold Conference Management and Sponsor, their agents and employees, harmless from all loss, claims, causes of action, suits, damages, liabilities, expenses and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or out of any violation or infringement (or claimed violation or infringement) of any patent, copyright, or trade secret rights or privileges by Exhibitor, Exhibitor's agents or employees.
- EXHIBIT SAFETY: Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ABRA, Conference Management, the owner and manager of Rosen Shingle Creek Resort facility, and all others lawfully on the exhibit floor, from and against any claim, loss, liability or damage suffered as a result of Exhibitor's construction or maintenance of an unsafe exhibit. Exhibitor will furnish ABRA with the engineering and/or insurance certificates referred to herein upon request prior to or during the Conference.
- LIABILITY: American Bio Recovery Association, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, and their agents or representatives, will assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or the Exhibitor’s employees. Exhibitor's property or personal property of their officers, agents or employees from any cause whatsoever. Any exhibitor wishing to insure his personnel or goods against injury, theft, damage by fire, accident or other cause, must do so at his own expense. The Contracting Party hereby indemnifies and shall defend and hold harmless ABRA, Conference Management, and Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, its officers and its employees from and against any and all suits, actions, legal or administrative proceedings, claims, demands, damages, liabilities, monetary loss, interest, attorney's fees, costs and expenses of whatever kind or nature arising out of the performance of this agreement, including those arising out of injury to or death of Contracting Party's employees or subcontractors, whether arising before, during or after completion of the services hereunder and in any manner directly or indirectly caused, occasioned or contributed to in whole or in part, by reason of any act, omission, fault or negligence of Contracting Party or its employees, agents or subcontractors. ABRA and Conference Management shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of war, acts of God, or any other cause beyond its control. Anyone visiting, viewing or otherwise participating in the Exhibitor's exhibit(s) is deemed to be the invitee, guest or licensee of the Exhibitor, rather the invitee, guest or licensee of ABRA, their agents or representatives.
- ABRA and Conference Management shall not be liable for any injury whatsoever to property of the Exhibitor, or to persons conducting or otherwise participating in the conduct of the conference or to invitees, licensees, or guests of the Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to abide by existing agreements and regulations covering the use of services or labor in the Conference facility.The Exhibitor assumes full responsibility and liability for the acts or omissions of its agents, employees, or independent contractors, whether acting within or without the scope of their authority and agrees to save harmless ABRA, Conference Management, their agents and representatives, and the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort facility from responsibility or liability resulting directly or indirectly from such acts, or omissions. Under no circumstances will American Bio Recovery Association and Conference Management be liable for any lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages.There is no other agreement or warranty between the Exhibitor and ABRA, Conference Management, their agents or representatives except as set forth in this document. The rights of ABRA, Conference Management, their agents or representatives shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized officer of their organization.
- SECURITY AND INSURANCE: Hotel will supply security service during the hours the exhibit area is closed. However, the Exhibitor is solely and fully responsible for its own exhibit material and should insure its exhibit against loss or damage from any cause whatsoever. All property of an exhibitor is understood to remain in its care, custody and control in transit to or from or within the confines of the Exhibit Hall. Exhibitor agrees to waive its right of subrogation against the IBRS Conference and the officers, directors, employees of ABRA and Conference Management.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE: Exhibitor shall obtain, at its own expense, adequate insurance, but in no event less than $1 million of comprehensive general liability insurance including the so called "broad form endorsement". Tenant shall be allowed to self-insure.
- CARE OF BUILDING AND EQUIPMENT: Exhibitors, their agents, employees or independent contractors must not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, the exhibit spaces, or the equipment of the exhibit spaces. When such damage appears, the Exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged. All materials used in decoration must be flameproof. Electric wiring must conform with Code safety rules and all other applicable rules, regulations, fire laws, electrical codes and other laws of the city of Orlando, FLA, which affect the installation, conduct and disassembly of the exhibit. Combustible materials or explosives are not permitted in the Exhibit Hall. The Exhibitor shall also comply with requests of officials of the Hilton Ft. Worth and Conference Management with respect to the installation, conduct and disassembly of the facility.
American Bio Recovery Association . 300 New Jersey Avenue NW Suite 900 PMB #9031 . Washington, DC 20001
For more Information please contact:
ABRA Annual Conference Planning Committee American BioRecovery Association