|Certified Bio Recovery Supervisor|
The CBRS is a supervisory position that enforces the values in the CBRT but demonstrates knowledge in the following *Current CBRT status is a prerequisite
● Advanced disinfection – Log Reduction and Efficacy Compliance Documentation (GLP Studies)
● Exhibits knowledge of application of cleaners and disinfectants.
● Has knowledge of Industry Standards for Scope Development and Estimating Standards.
● Has basic hazardous materials training (OSHA 40Hr HAZWOPER as minimum requirement.)
● Fully understands construction safety practices and OSHA requirements
● Has knowledge of the FEMA Incident Command System.
● Exhibits knowledge of both Medical Waste Disposal and Infectious Waste Disposal according to DOT requirements.
● Must pass a 100 point proctored exam with a score of 85 or better.
CBRS Application Requires Documentation on the following:
• OSHA 10 or 30 General Construction or General Industry or International Equivalent.
IICRC HST - Health & Safety Technician, Australia White Card or Canadian CSTS-09