|Certified Bio Recovery Master|
*Current CBRT status is a prerequisite
The CBRM is a Master level credential. This person can provide diversified industry expertise and is the highest-level credential currently available in the industry. *The CBRT is a prerequisite
● They demonstrate knowledge in Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) in Critical Care Environments.
● They are familiar with CDC guidelines for infection control in health care facilities
● Can offer expertise in sanitation of FDA and USDA processing environments.
● They exhibit knowledge in biohazardous and hazardous materials.
● Are familiar with Biological Safety Environments and Pathogen Epidemiology.
● They hold another industry related third party credential
● They are familiar with FDA guidelines for GMP Cleaning and 6+Log Room Space Disinfection procedures for Aseptic Environments.
● Must pass a 100 point proctored exam with a score of 85 or better.
Additional Third Party Certification* (Please See below)
A 4-Year Post-Secondary Degree or its equivalent (30 Credit Hours) In Engineering, Environmental Science/Biology, Public Health, Industrial Hygiene or Related Field of Science
• 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER - Or Equivalent CBRNE, NFPA 472 Training (CURRENT)
(International HAZWOPER Consideration - Evidence of completion of the HAZWOPER Lecture will be considered Equivalent)
• Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Training (CURRENT)
• OSHA 10 or 30hr General Construction or General Industry or International Equivalent.
IICRC HST - Health & Safety Technician, Australia White Card or Canadian CSTS-09
• Five projects that You Have completed that has showed your knowledge, Training and Leadership in the Bio-Recovery Field. This is to include a brief paragraph explaining the issues or peril and how corrective action was implemented.
• Must Have Third Party Accreditation or Training (See Examples Below)
Localized State/Region level Accredited Certifications, Licensing or otherwise will not be accepted for the third party certification requirement for the CBRM as it does not meet the examples posted within the prerequisite requirements. Example requirements posted reflect National or International recognized certifications.