ABRA CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIT (CEU) APPLICATION
Would your company or organization like to present a webinar, event or presentation for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) consideration.
- Each hour of Industry Related Material is worth 1 ABRA CEU.
- The topic must be considered related to facility hygiene or Biohazard remediation.
- You must submit your application with the topic and hours dedicated to that topic no later than 30 days prior to your event.
- The topic and content are reviewed by education committee which meets every two weeks.
- Applicant will be noted of approval immediately after the meeting.
- Webinar providers are subject to a $150.00/hour fee. (Fee is billed in 1 hour increments with a minimum of 1 hour) Webinar provider will be invoiced upon approval. Associate Members are entitled to 1 free webinar on our calendar/year (hourly fee is waived). If you are an Associate member please reach out to us for your promotional code now.
If you are an ABRA certified professional and are attending a seminar, conference or webinar that will enhance your industry related technical skills, please forward this application to the presenting organization / event organizer so that they may apply.
To maintain your CEUs please be sure to do the following at the event.
- Sign into the official Sign-In Sheet for the event or industry related Session.
- Obtain and maintain a certificate of attendance for the event.