CBRT Remote Proctored Exam Fee (All exam fees must be pre-paid online)
- This is NOT a course but the EXAM ONLY to be taken after a course is completed. This fee does not include a course fee and that it is paid directly/separately to the Independent ABRA Certified Instructor.
- You MUST have completed an ABRA approved On-Line Course or Virtual Classroom course to qualify. Contact an Independent ABRA Certified Instructor to take the course here.
- Once we have received your Technician Intake form and a copy of your BBP card from an ABRA Certified Bio Recovery Technician Instructor (ACBTI), you will receive an E-mail with a link to download the app for the exam along with your exam access information. You will also be able to down load the modal instructions upon purchase of this exam. Computer Requirements to take the exam (laptop only) include a Skype compatible webcam, microphone and strong internet connection.
If you pass the exam you will be awarded an ABRA CBRT.
If you fail the exam, you must wait 30 days before you are eligible to sit for the exam again.
The Exam fee is $150/attempt.
CBRT Exam Fee Affidavit
- I am aware and abide by all governmental regulations regarding asbestos, lead and other hazardous materials.
- I agree to comply with the ABRA Code of Ethics and the ABRA complaints and appeals process, and pledge myself to the highest standards.
- I agree to restrict the use of my Certification to the activities for which the certification has been granted.
- I agree to refrain from using the Certification in such a manner as to bring ABRA into disrepute I agree to refrain from making any statements regarding the Certification which ABRA may consider misleading or unauthorized. I understand that the certificate remains the property of ABRA. I agree to discontinue the use of all claims to the certification in the event that it is suspended or withdrawn and return to the certificate promptly to ABRA.
- CBRT - I am in possession or will be in possession of current OSHA documentation or international equivalent required to apply for this certification. OSHA Blood borne Pathogens Cert according to CFR-1910.1030. Failure to provide evidence of this training to ABRA may result in the delay/award of the CBRT.
- By submitting this Affidavit, I understand that lack of maintaining these requirements is a violation of ABRAs Ethics and Code of Conduct and that I could be asked at anytime to produce such documents if inquired to do so. If any discrepancies are found from a request to produce documents as proof and/or if there is a lack of cooperation from the certificate holder, this will result in the suspension of my certification and individual or company membership.
- I affirm that I understand the statements above regarding keeping my information current with ABRA, the use of ABRA Logo, Certification language terms and all renewal requirements. I agree to indemnify and hold ABRA harmless and all its agents, volunteers and employees from and against any liability whatsoever in connection in this certification.
- By submitting this for payment I agree to the terms in this affidavit.